Linkbait Coaching, "Publisher version" is now open for members.
Why "Publisher version"?
Web marketing is moving away from an SEO and even a link building mindset and towards a publishing mindset, most consider this as content marketing. But the term "publisher" is more accurate. Thinking like a publisher will help when getting links, social shares and building the brand of your website.
Links are still vital to success on the web, but we are seeing that those who get the links these days are those who approach content with a "publishing" mindset.
What is new with this version of Linkbait Coaching?
The premium subscription will give you:
- Weekly video/audio content brainstorms
- News on Crack news feed delivered to your email inbox, giving great content ideas
- Access to video presentations
- Introduction to the best suppliers in the business, writers, infographic designers, promoters etc. (this can save you a lot of time and money, these are people who I have personally used)
- Contact direct on Twitter/Skype when I am online for instant advice and creative brainstorming
What is Linkbait Coaching?
Linkbait Coaching will help you become an expert creator of content that will get links
Linkbait Coaching is a subscription based coaching and training program designed to help those wanting to develop effective content that gets links and social shares and are also looking to develop cutting edge social media techniques.
Linkbait Coaching was established in 2008, and during that time has built:
- Numerous real life case studies
- Many Step by step real life examples of how to build headlines and content
- Examples of how real news stories can help build magnetic content
- 1,000s of posts answering regarding the art of linkbaiting
If you need to learn and develop linkbaiting skills, plus also other link building techniques and the latest social media marketing tactics this service may be for you.
- Linkbait coaching opened in 2008 and been through a number of reboots having generated masses of useful and interesting posts and helping people become world class linkbaiters.
- The cost is £200 per month, If you think this price is too high, please do not join, I charge £750 a day for my time so the price represents high value, And when you consider how much you can charge for linkbait and infographics £200 is very small investment.
- The coaching program can also be seen as hiring an extra person for your team without the hastle of employing someone.
- Getting an introduction to trusted suppliers will save you huge amounts of time and money. You will be able to cut out messing with systems that take a cut and end up not delivering.
Who should join?
- SEO and PR agencies who wish to create linkbaiting services in house to sell to clients.
- Freelance content creators who wish to delvelop skills to market to clients.
- Owners of Income earning websites who wish to learn how to boost their link building capacity.
- Social media specialists who want to learn how to integrate content based marketing into their skill set.
- Other Linkbaiters who want to steal clients in the forums
- Marketers who want to connect with social networking power users
The main action takes place on a subscription based forum where you can either lurk and learn or get specific answers to your questions.
Please note that this is not a course where we give you a pdf and tell you to get on with it. This is a coaching system where you get one on one help within a forum and also Skype, Twitter etc.
Lyndon Antcliff is the founder and main contributer to Linkbait Coaching
- He has spent several years advising and implementing social media marketing for clients.
- He has built thousands of links for clients and myself from authority sites such as Time.com, BBC.co.uk, Wallstreetjournal.com etc using content based techniques such as linkbaiting.
- He regularly speak at online marketing conferences on the subject of link building and social media marketing.
- He has advised leading SEO and PR agencies on cutting edge social media techniques.